Mondays with Mariah

    It's official.... I am smitten with Oliver. I was pretty sure that I was in trouble when we met a few months ago. I have a thing for bald heads, big eyes, and squishy bodies. Can't get enough! It's been a few months since our last rendevous... and although I wouldn't have believed it unless I saw it with my own eyes, Oliver is more adorable than the last time I saw him. I have a bunch of photos to blog of Ollie later this week because I spent 3 whole days documenting his every move, and he is pretty active for a 6 month old! For now here's a preview... I am a little depressed sitting here in my office while Oliver is back in Maryland. I wonder if he's thinking, hey, where's my auntie? And I wonder if he's missing me too. Sniffle. Sniffle.

    Source URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2010/03/mondays-with-mariah_08.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive