Beautiful Block Island

    Posted by Mariah:
    What a gorgeous weekend we had.... and such a teaser considering the cold and rainy week to follow. I am grateful that I trekked out to Block Island on Saturday and enjoyed the warm weather and gorgeous scenery. BI is such a different place in the off season...
    A favorite spot along Corn Neck Rd.

    Found this "infinity pool" while hiking along the Clay Head Trail.



    This is the beach that I normally take my kids to for digging clams, it's called Andy's Way.





    Don't mind if I do...

    Totally rad house.

    Bye Bye BI... till next time!
    P.S. This was the view from the spot where Don and I got married last summer.
    Romantical.

    Source URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2010/03/beautiful-block-island.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive