Newport RI Wedding Photography...Alison + Adam Photodate


    Posted by Trish:

    Would you believe that about 20 minutes before this photo was taken it was pouring rain and cold? This was our second rescheduling due to rain and it wasn't looking good. I left Providence and it was sunny and fabulous and as I got closer to Newport it started raining like crazy!





    I jumpled into their car and we chatted about when and where to reschedule yet again, it still wans't looking good.






    Just as I was about to leave the rain stopped and the sun started to come out. All of a sudden it was looking good!






    Let's do this thing! So we were on for the photodate and found this totally cool spot under the helm of a very fancy boat for these shots.






    Does J Crew have a theme song? If so cue it now because this is their new ad! Please note the fab J Crew skirt...






    I'm sorry but could these two be a little cuter? Probably not.






    SO I have driven by this gate a million times and I always think that I need to do a photo there, finally I got my wish, wa la!






    Turns out that they are super healthy fitness people too, they ran the Newport Marathon! I don't do that kind of thing, it scares me.






    I found out some awesome history too. They have known each other since elementary school. Better than that, Alli was the first girl that Adam kissed, when he was ten!!! But they didn't ever date until after college. Now that's some serious cuteness.






    In case you couldn't tell they are also a very fun loving couple and have a great time together and are very silly, makes my job easy!





    Adam is not afraid of the man posing.






    Super sassy.






    Another great spot for photos that I never got to before. They were really working it giving me all kinds of poses and expressions. Nice.






    This must be what they call a brilliant cut diamond. I'm realizing that it looks totally fake in this photo, but it's all natural!






    Of course we had to hit a water view location being in Newport and it not raining and all.






    They are REALLY excited to be getting married, not to mention taking these photos!






    Romantical.






    They were so cute doing this pose, they have seen it on the blog and knew that it would have to be part of the repertoire. It works on them.






    Adam has a photo of his grandmother in a pose similar to this. They used to do that back in the day so this was an homage to her.






    The good news is that there will be more of Allison and Adam to come, they tie the knot it July so keep and eye out for them!
    Source URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2010/06/newport-ri-wedding-photographyalison.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive