Mariah's Very Own Wedding Album!

    Hurray! My wedding album arrived the other day. I am trying to practice what I preach ... by getting my album done before my first anniversary. Just in the nick of time I'd say considering that my anniversary in June 23rd! I cannot believe a year has gone by already. Now I'll have this beautiful book to share with my hubby on our romantical anniversary date. Awww...
    I chose to do a canvas / photo cover and added our names to the spine and the date to the back of the book. The photo of us is a horizontal and wraps around the entire book.


    I love these inspiration type pages with many little photos.


    Here we are seeing each other for the first time!



    Ceremony...



    Fun candids...



    Emotional moments... this album has it all!



    Here I am sassing it up. It was fun to be on the other side of the camera.



    Who says family photos have to be formal?



    lovey dovey.

    All of these beautiful pictures were taken by my fabulous photographer and business partner extraordinaire, Trishy as we call her. Thank you a million times over Trishy for capturing my day so perfectly, making everything so special, dress shopping with me, doing my hair, and just being an overall terrific friend. You're the best!
    PS. If your first year anniversary or second year anniversary (GASP!) is coming up and you haven't ordered your album yet- get on it! You too can stroll down memory lane, album in hand.

    Source URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2010/06/mariah-very-own-wedding-album.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive