Block Island Wedding Photography...Kristy and Jamie at the Sullivan House, Part 2

    Posted by Mariah:


    Kristy and Jamie started visiting Block Island together a few years ago, and like many other people fell in love with it's rustic seaside charm. They decided on the Sullivan House for their wedding. I love the SH, it really feels like summer vacation.
    Kristy's Monique Lhuillier dress....




    ooooo- Jimmy Choo.



    One of my favorite things about the SH is this fabulous porch that is covered in beach rocks. I thought it would make a perfect spot for a photo of the rings. I had them placed perfectly, and then had a panic attack when I pictured them rolling off the stone and into one of the cracks in the porch. I literally panicked, my legs got all jelly and my chest got tight. I snapped this photos and then quickly put them back in their boxes. (Disclaimer: the rings were actually safe the whole time, I just had an irrational moment).



    When I took this photo, I also got shortness of breath, but in a good way this time.
    Kristy's beautiful makeup by: Robin Mcaloon




    I love this vintage-ness of this photo. It looks like it belongs hanging in the SH.




    My lovely second shooter, Lisa captured this shot of Kristy. Classic.




    Time for a few quick photos before the ceremony.




    Kristy and the MOH, also her sister.

    All the ladies, I am crazy for their dresses and necklaces.
    Dresses by Liddy Dresses and necklaces by Julia Meredith.


    Hello, Gorgeous!






    A little fun with the veil.




    All time BI fav photo #1.




    Let's not forget Jamie waiting patiently at the church. How cute is he?












    Marriage-d.



    Their priest is a family friend and came all the way to BI to marry them.



    Hurray! Mr and Mrs!



    Coming up next... Kristy braves the rain and goes umbrella-less! Now that's photo determination. She is my kind of girl.
    A couple of mentions:
    Flowers by La Bella Rose
    Wedding Planning: Mona Dwyer

    Source URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2010/06/block-island-wedding-photographykristy_25.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive