My husband Jim jumped up from the computer last night and said "Trishy, come see this photo, you have to put this on your blog, this is what you are always talking about!".


    The caption on this photo reads as follows: CFA volunteer David Nicholls escaped his Narbethong home with only his wedding album.


    I felt such a swell of emotion, this is the only posession he saved from his home, aside from people my photos are the only thing I would try to save if my home was on fire. What else is there to say?

    Photo by Norman Oorloff

    You can see more photos and read more about what is happening here:
    Victoria's killer fires NEWS.com.au
    Source URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-husband-jim-jumped-up-from-computer.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive