A Mutual Love Fest!

    I got this super nice email from Karalyn today- you can see her photos below ... It just really reminds me why I love what I do so much. It feels good to make people feel good, don't you think? I told Karalyn that her super positive attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for the photos had a lot to do with the photos being so terrific.



    Mariah,


    I truly do not know where to begin with this thank you email....


    Wow! First things first, when I saw all three of you there to shoot the wedding I was blown away and instantly thought I was the luckiest girl in the world! You guys were truly a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Traveling all over for the perfect Newport shots was such a blast and to say it paid off would be a complete understatement.


    The photolounge was the biggest hit. People were literally insane for it. It was a total blast.


    I can't even begin to express how blown away Erik and I, family and friends were by the blog posts (all four of them to be exact!) The pictures are out of this world. We are truly so unbeleivably lucky to have what I consider the BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS in the world photograph our wedding. It's true what they say, when it's all over you have your memories and the photos from the day to remember it by. The photos are simply amazing and true works of art. The attention to detail and creativity is second to none.


    My sister sent every blog link to every friend and family member she has ever met while we were in Hawaii. The comments we have been receiving from friends and family are outstanding. People can not get over how amazing the photos are. My dad has called me every day since the wedding and chose one picture from the blog each day to discuss. His favorite so far... the one where my veil is blowing in the air... he describes it as a "magical moment."


    I truly thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. I could literally sit here and go on for days about how amazing the photos are, but I know you have heard this a million times before from hundreds of other lucky brides who have had the opportunity to have you do their weddings. You are each so talented and creative to work with. it was an honor for me to be able to have you as my wedding photographers. I can't wait to see the other hundreds of photos and can't wait to visit you all and work on our album.


    Thanks for making me look like a princess, feel like a rockstar, and capture all my dreams moment by moment! I can't wait to work with you again in the near future!


    Love, (your number #1 fan)


    Karalyn


    Disclaimer: We wish we could all go to each of our weddings this year! It's so much fun being the dynamic trio.. Karalyn got married in February, not exactly the busiest time of year- so that's why she got the super deluxe snapper-ama. Don't be sad if we don't all show up at your event- you'll get super deluxe treatment no matter what! Love, the snap!girlsSource URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2009/03/mutual-love-fest.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive