Time Out


    Hello again. I have decided I need some time away from the blog. I'm not sure when I will be back but I would like to thank you all for your encouragement and support over the past 2 1/2 years. This journey has certainly been a fantastic one.

    If anyone would like to keep in contact with what's happening at Black & Spiro please email kelly at kelly@blackandspiro.com.au so that she can add you to our emailing list. This year we have started emailing all of our customers intermittently images of our new stock and jobs we have been working on so do make sure you email Kell so that you can be kept in the loop.

    Also, my Black & Spiro website will be up and running in a couple of months so do stay tuned for that.

    I do hope to come back soon but I just need some time to re-assess what I am doing and where the blog is going. I hope you understand.

    xx
    Anna
    Source URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2009/02/time-out.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive