Appointments in Sydney

    Image - Anna Spiro - Hawthorne House

    Goodmorning! How are you all today? How was your weekend?

    This week I'm heading back down to Sydney with the Black & Spiro girls to do some more buying for the shop and for clients. The girls are all very excited about our little trip as am I!!

    I thought I would extend an invitation to anyone in Sydney who would like to make an appointment with me as I am going to be in Sydney from this Friday 20th February through to Tuesday 24th February. I am already meeting with a couple of clients on Sunday 22nd and thought I would let you all know just in case there is anyone else needing some help with their homes/offices.

    You can email Kelly in my office to find out details and/or to make a time..... kelly@blackandspiro.com.au

    Hope you all have a great Monday!!
    Source URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2009/02/appointments-in-sydney.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive