See You Next Week!!



    Wow it certainly has been a busy day today. I drove up to Peregian Beach {1 1/2 hours North of Brisbane} this morning to look at a gorgeous beach house one of my clients has just purchased. It's going to be a great project and I can't wait to start putting the scheme together!! I drove back down to Brisbane this afternoon and gosh I must say I was exhausted!!

    Well that's it from me for this week as I am leaving for Sydney again in the morning. I am really looking forward to it as I'll be with my 3 Black & Spiro girls and a friend of mine is also joining us. We're catching up with another Brisbane gal tomorrow night for drinks so there will be lots of fun in amongst lots of hunting for beautiful things. I have a huge list of things to hunt down for clients and I'm so much looking forward to meeting some new clients down there too....It certainly is going to be very busy!! I'll be back here next Tuesday.

    Oh, and I'm leaving you with this beautiful room by Phoebe Howard....I think I'm obsessed with her work {Mum you should definitely check out her site as I know you'd love her work too}!! Hope you all have a fun weekend!!

    xx
    AnnaSource URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2009/02/see-you-next-week.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive