What is it about Thongs?

    thongs, g-stringNo, not the slippers, silly! I mean thongs as the underwear, also called the g-string.

    I can't really imagine myself wearing something that can cause urinary tract infection (see UTI). I don't think it can even be called underwear. It's too small to be considered one, in my opinion, and it's in between a person's butt cheeks!! But despite that, it really became popular ever since it came out, and I've been wondering why.

    Sure, it saves you from those embarrassing panty-marks whenever you'd wear a tight-fitting pair of cotton pants, but wouldn't you feel like you have an everlasting wedgie as long as you have a thong on? It's such a hassle.

    Anyway, do you like wearing thongs?Source URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2007/11/what-is-it-about-thongs.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive