Attention-whore

    marc jacobsIt's undeniable. Marc Jacobs is one of the best designers today. His clothes, bags, shoes and other accessories are top of the line. They're sought-after. They're given attention.

    But guess what? Marc Jacobs probably loves the attention his designs are getting, but there's nothing he loves more than the attention he's getting.

    Don't believe me? Read this:

    “In the most basic way I can say it,” he said, relighting a cigarette, “coming from a psychological place, what I love more than anything is attention. That is about as honest of a statement that I could possibly make. I want a reaction, because I want the attention.”

    Do you believe me now?

    SourceSource URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2007/11/attention-whore.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive