Fashion Accessories

    juicy couture earringsI'm so in love with earrings. Too much I guess because I used to have 4 piercings for each ear, but I had to close two holes on my right ear, so I'm down to 6. As we all know, accessories isn't only limited to earrings of course. There are necklaces, bracelets, watches, bags, wallets, charms, glasses and whatnot.

    Most women love all sorts of accessories and they put it in the most creative places. It's also a wonder how the designers for these accessories are able to come up with the most wonderful and cutest designs.

    So are you fan of accessories? Which kinds of accessories can be found with you at all times?

    juicy couture charm
    Juicy Couture

    dolce and gabbana watchD&G

    versace walletVersace

    Source URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2007/11/fashion-accessories.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive