Five Quick Questions with Erika Jayne!

    We have spotted Erika Jayne, chart topping dance-pop queen, all around Mercedezs-Benz Fashion Week and just couldn't wait to share her with you. Don't know her? Well, you should with four #1 singles on the Billboard's Dance/Club charts she is seriously pretty amazing

    {Erika attending the Alice + Olivia show in NYC}

    1.) When did you start singing? 

    I started singing at three; I would do shows for my family. 

    2.) Besides singing, what can we catch you doing? What do you enjoy?

    I love to play craps in Las Vegas. I also enjoy hanging out with my family and friends. 

    3.) If you weren't in the music industry what would your second career choice be?

    I wanted to be a trucker drive or a Playboy bunny, but neither worked out. 

    4.) How does it feel to have four #1 singles on Billboard? Congrats! That is SO amazing!

    It’s a dream come true, who knew! 

    5.) What can we find in your makeup bag? 

    Pink Chanel lip gloss, Cle De Peau concealer and blush! 






    1. I am afraid of the dark.
    2. Red is my favorite color.
    3. I constantly break the speed limit.
    4. I am obsessed with pasta, but they won’t let me eat it.
    5. I am addicted to Coca Cola.
    6. I only wear Christian Louboutin pumps.
    7. I have a gun collection, including the rhinestones ones you see in my show. 
    8. I am total tomboy.
    9. I can’t cook.
    10. I wake up every day at 5am no matter what part of the world I am in.
    11. I change my minx nails every week.
    12. I am obsessed with skin care, specifically eye cream.
    13. I go to Starbucks every single day of the week.
    14. I have a Blackberry and an iPhone.


    Make sure you go check out Erika Jayne now and follow her on Twitter! 
    Source URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2011/02/five-quick-questions-with-erika-jayne.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive