Mondays with Mariah

    How do you process a moment that is adorable & joyous, momentous in an everyday kind of way, a moment that you know you'll remember forever but is over in the blink of an eye?
    I don't have an answer to that question. I guess you could take a photo.
    Vianne spent Saturday running around and riding her bike in these red sparkle shoes. It made me so happy I wanted to cry. She's a little girl riding her bike in red sparkle shoes, now that's a moment worth preserving. She gave me about 5 seconds to snap this photo of her feet in the grass with my Polaroid camera. Then she rolled her eyes and ran away because I was being annoying. I tried to explain to her that I NEEDED this photo, but she just got mad at me because I was interrupting her fun. Whatever! At least I got my photo.

    Source URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2010/04/mondays-with-mariah.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive