Dish with Trish



    I don't know who this big boy is in this photo because I thought my son was a baby. But alas... he is 4.5 now and there is no stopping this train of growing! But I must say I enjoy him more and more, it's so fun being able to have little conversations with him, he is very funny so I enjoy his great sense of humor too.
    In a few weeks he will be playing t-ball, which will be his first time playing any kind of organized sport. It should be adorable! Not sure what he will think of it, it could go either way. He may not appreciate having to wait for his turn, but he might really enjoy the camaraderie with the other kids. We'll see...
    Apparently I'm going to be one of those parents who thinks my kid is great at everything. Just look at his form here, he hit quite a few at an impressive distance, I think the kid's got talent! Really!
    Isaac and Jim 'practicing' this past weekend while visiting on the Cape for Easter.
    Source URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2010/04/dish-with-trish_09.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive