Casi's Christmas Wish List

    I think I am the last to share my Christmas Wish List! I have had so much fun reading my lovely staffs and hope they get everything on their list this year -- they all well deserve it! Well.....now onto the list! Let's hope Santa Baby knows I have been extra good this year!


    The Tory Burch Wraparound Bracelets top my list - not just because they are so cute but because they are chartiable too. Cute & charatible - gota love that! 100% of proceeds goes to the Tory Burch Foundation, which supports women run-small businesses and well, we love that!






    Glam coffee table books like these! {YSLDiorAllureAudrey Style and more}













    Faux Fur Pom pom slippers from the Gap ($20) because who doesn't love new slippers?






    Chloe Paraty python bag ($3,820) -- this is my big HOPE! really BIG wish (crossing fingers & toes!)




    Karma Bracelet because I truly believe in karma - everything happens for a reason. This Etsy shop has the perfect one and for only $10 - I think Santa can spare it!




    Kenneth Jay Lane Swarovski crystal-embellished cocktail ring ($190) because of everyone needs some baubles in their life!





    Because my iPad just isn't stylish enough without it.....Gucci Monogrammed iPad Case, $230






    For some reason I have really wanted this Polaroid Instant Camera fro quite some time - I just think it would be so much fun to bring back the 80's with instant snap shots!



    I really could sit here for a few more hours and go on and on but of course I don't want to look greedy so I will just stop with the basics...of course :)

    Hopefully Santa is good to each and every one of you! From my family to yours - Merry Christmas!

    Source URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2010/12/casi-christmas-wish-list.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive