THANKSGIVING WITH THE FAMILY

    I don't know about you, friends, but I am not sure I will be able to eat for several days. My sister had a beautiful Thanksgiving dinner cooked, and she wouldn't let us do a thing, so I took pictures of her house.

    This photo-taking operation has convinced me that it is time to step up to a really good camera. Sorry little Nikon. You have been great, but you just don't grasp what you should. I couldn't capture the depth of the rooms, which have thirteen plus foot ceilings throughout, and the rich colors aren't as beautiful as they are there.

    I hope that you can get some ideas. I tried to get into every nook and cranny of the first floor. My sister, Sue, has done a beautiful job decorating this home where she and her husband, Steve, along with their two children, Megan and Maddie live.



    A gift that I made for my sister.  Love chalkboard paint.













    This is the table I want.






    King Riley and Princess Bella.

    Love the burlap bag here and below.





    This large lantern is absolutely beautiful.


    My nephew being silly.   Isn't he cute?









    The doggie's bed.

    I hope that you have enjoyed this tour. I think my sister did a beautiful job of decorating her home.

    See you soon,
    Teresa
    xoxo
    Source URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2010/11/thanksgiving-with-family.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive