First Snap! Laurie and Mike

    Posted by Trish:

    I love to talk about the weather...I'm from New England after all. But seriously, the weather on Saturday was amazing!!! Warm, and dry and just perfect. Anyway.
    Enough about that, let's talk about Laurie and Mike, they are super nice and good looking, what more do you need?!
    They had the wedding and reception at Aldrich Mansion, I got this shot while we were down at the Boathouse doing formals, I just love it.
    So don't tell Mariah but I picked two photos again, I couldn't help it! I love this one too...

    OK, that's it for now, I will try to control myself and save the rest of the photos for the full blog posts next week!

    Source URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2010/08/first-snap-laurie-and-mike.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive