Charlene and Ryan... Say What?!

    Charlene and Ryan just received their beautiful 2 volume album set in the mail. Charlene sent us this little note and we just have to share!


    " People on the knot boards always debate whether they should create the album themselves or have it done professionally. After my experience with you girls, I definitely recommend professionally! You already hired such a great photographer, so why not just spend the little bit extra to get exactly what you want. To me, the album is just as important as who I choose to shoot my wedding. My albums are sooo amazing! The quality of the books, prints, and the design layouts are just downright stunning! SNAP-ilicious is the perfect word to describe them. One thing I was so shocked by was how much more crisp, colorful, and clear the pictures were in the album rather hen on the computer. I have spent hours looking at them online but seeing them professionally printed in the album- I was truly amazed. The photos look 10 times better than they look on the computer- is that even possible?!! Thank you again and we will cherish our albums forever!"


    (The couple pictured are the actual Charlene and Ryan, they don't just play them on our blog!)
    Source URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2009/12/charlene-and-ryan-say-what.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive