Eileen and Doug in Plymouth MA, Part Two

    Posted by Mariah:

    I am always so glad when our couples decide to do their photos before the ceremony, especially in the fall/ winter... it makes such a big difference!


    No shortage of sweetness here!





    I think it was nice for Doug and Eileen to have a little alone time before we did the rest of the photos! (with me of course).




    Well, almost alone. We can't forget little Luna, she's waiting very patiently for a treat that's been promised to her.




    Still waiting...




    Tippy Toes





    Eileen and Meghan, the MOH.




    How cute is this little guy? I like his hairdo.




    The whole gang... right before the rain starts blowing sideways!




    Handsomes.




    Prettys.




    I have to thank my fabulous assistant Sarah for spying this awesome nook. It had all kinds of furniture, but she moved it all and made it a great little backdrop for this portrait of Eileen.




    I love this one, it's a classic.




    I think the flower baby is tired of wearing her dress.




    I am crazy for this photo- look at those cute little legs!








    I've been spotted. This kid is blowing my cover.




    A blustery entrance.




    Sarah got this great shot of Eileen and her dad.




    I like the perspective of this photo, I think it really shows what this moment feels like.




    Sarah's view. She's lurking in the balcony.




    Lollipops to keep the boys quiet. Whatever it takes, right moms? Believe me, I am not above bribery!!!



    The flower baby is making a break for it!







    The I do's.









    It's official!




    Mr & Mrs



    Such a great moment.



    Ooooh, blue light!
    Coming up next, all the reception fun!

    Source URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2009/11/eileen-and-doug-in-plymouth-ma-part-two.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive