Jenn and Clay at Linden Place in Bristol, Part 1

    Posted by Mariah:





    According to Jenn, she and Clay met at work. Their desks were only about 3 feet apart... and sparks flew! After about 6 months of fighting it... love won and a ring was bought...

    ...and what a gorgeous ring it is! Clay proposed at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston, it was December 15th and Jenn thought they should probably be doing some Christmas shopping instead of poking around the museum... she's pretty glad she didn't say that though!






    Sensing a theme here? Jenn loves Black and White! Me too!!
    Her bouquet is by Merriweathers Florist.
    I had never worked with them before... they did a terrific job with all of the arrangements.




    Sweet little bridesmaids bouquets. I also love this shade of green for the bridesmaids dresses.




    Here is Jenn with her maid of honor Emily. They could see Clay and the guys outside the hotel window.





    Our handsome groom.
    I had my friend Sarah Edwards second shooting for me, lucky me! She took this terrific portrait of Clay before the ceremony.






    The three brothers... a Sarah photo.






    I also had Sarah scoot over to Linden Place early to shoot the details. Love this shot of the ceremony site. The fans are a nice idea to help keep the guests cool, although the temp was perfection.






    The programs.





    Meanwhile, the girls and I are getting ready to walk over to Linden? What's better than sashaying through town in your wedding gown?






    Jenn had the nicest bridesmaids- they were all so sweet and totally love their beautiful friend.





    Arriving at Linden Place- love those green shoes!






    Sneaky Sarah caught this fun vintage photo of Jenn upstairs at Linden Place.







    The two moms were having a nice chat - aren't they pretty?







    Love the staircase at Linden... and thought a little motion would be cool.







    Jenn's mom is trying not lose it here. I love her expression.







    Summer summer summer!






    I just love the little garden ceremony site at Linden. The building in the back makes such a great backdrop and the roses are so pretty. Michael Kelleher preformed the ceremony.






    So happy! One of my fav's from the day.







    The whole gang- and so enthusiastic!!






    Jenn had flip flops for all the ladies... can't dance all night in those high heels.
    Sarah was skulking around doing all of these details shots while I photographed the ceremony.














    I love this! Isn't it cute? Every cocktail table had a different arrangement.





    did a wonderful job with the food, isn't this table beautiful? Jenn and clay had a very relaxed informal dinner with amazing stations and passed hors deurves. (I know I spelled this wrong... and spell check doesn't catch it!)






    Another pretty floral accent from Merriweather's.







    Mmmm, dessert time yet?






    Sarah says I have to wait for my cake. It would be rude to eat it before Jenn and Clay even see it. This does not please me.



    Stay tuned tomorrow for the formals and the reception!

    By the way, this lovely day was planned and orchestrated by Colleen Kimmell of New England Classic Weddings... check out her site!

    Source URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2009/08/jenn-and-clay-at-linden-place-in_14.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive