Kitchen Furniture



    In a kitchen I am very fond of using old pieces of furniture instead of cabinetry, where I can. I find it gives a kitchen a more lived-in, individual look.



    In my own kitchen at home I have used a chest of drawers which houses my napery collection and also an old French Armoire which we use as our pantry.

    When I stumbled across this image {top} I instantly fell in love with the old table which they used in the centre of the kitchen. I love the look of the aged marble with its dints and scratches and chips.

    Talking of dints and scratches and chips...I often have clients who are worried about marble getting damaged. I always say to them that in actual fact, marble looks better with age!

    Image 1 - Source unknown
    Image 2 - Anna Spiro
    Source URL: http://idiesse.blogspot.com/2009/05/kitchen-furniture.html
    Visit Idiesse for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive